I have no fury than a pissed off motorcycle with a temper Shirt

 

Naturally, Netflix’s The Crown holds a special place in my heart. As president of the I have no fury than a pissed off motorcycle with a temper Shirt and I love this Tommy Lascelles fan club, I thoroughly enjoyed seasons 1 and 2 but had decided to save 3 for a rainy day. My pandemic gloom cloud was close enough, so in mid-June settled down with popcorn and my “I heart Olivia Colman” t-shirt to catch up on things. Mistake. Six episodes in, I was introduced to Josh O’Connor’s introspective portrayal of Prince Charles. All hunched shoulders and quiet frustration, he instantly resonated with me. I could relate to feeling browbeaten and uncertain, struggling to retain individuality while existing within a hierarchy. The real Prince Charles holds no appeal for me, but this pale and pouty version of the tragic hero pushed every button. I wanted to warn him about the future, pin him down, and remove the distracting side part from his hair.


Official I have no fury than a pissed off motorcycle with a temper Shirt
Official I go camping to burn off the crazy shirt
Official Happy Hallo Truck Smas Shirt
Official Firefighter's xmas merry christmas Shirt
Official Firefight You May See Me Struggle But You Will Never See Me Quit Shirt
Official Everyday is Gymday Shirt
Official Because wine because 2020 is boo sheet shirt
Official YOGA.Happiness for the Mind Shirt
Official Without crocheting I'd probably hurt people shirt
Official Mushroom My Lucky Shrooming Vintage Retro Shirt
Official I will stab you stab stab shirt
Official I Was Normal Three Cats Ago Shirt
Official I' m sexy and I ride it vintage retro shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Weed frogeddaboudit classic shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top

Carpenter noun see also wizard magician vintage shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top

Nothing scares me I'm a wicked witch disguised as a teacher shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top